Mental Health First Aid Course
Our next Mental Health First Aid course is running on the 21st and 27th February.
With approximately 1 in 4 people* experiencing a mental health problem each year, more employers are understanding the need to support their workforce with mental wellbeing.
Aimed at HR and managers of an organisation, this two day interactive course will help you understand how to recognise the signs and symptoms of common mental health issues and learn:
- how to spot the early signs of a mental health problems
- feel confident in helping and managing employees who are experiencing problems
- provide help on a first aid basis
- help stop a mental illness from getting worse
- help your employee(s) recover faster
- put the right kind of support in place and guide your employees to the right support and
- reduce the stigma of mental health problems.
By attending this course you will also gain valuable insight in to how you could reduce sickness absence and how to support your employees staying in, or returning to work.
On completion of the two days, you will also receive your own comprehensive Mental Health First Aid manual, workbook and Mental Health First Aider certificate.