Mental Health First Aid Course
Employers are increasingly understanding the need to support their workforce with mental ill health and promote wellbeing in the workplace. One of the ways employers are doing this is through mental health first aid courses and equipping HR and line managers so they are able to recognise the signs and symptoms of common mental health issues, and how to tackle these within the workplace.
Join us at our next two day, interactive Mental Health First Aid course on Friday 29th November and Monday 2nd December, where you’ll learn:
- how to spot the early signs of a mental health problems;
- feel confident in helping and managing employees who are experiencing problems;
- provide help on a first aid basis;
- help stop a mental illness from getting worse;
- help your employee(s) recover faster;
- put the right kind of support in place and guide your employees to the right support; and
- reduce the stigma of mental health problems.
By attending this course you will also gain valuable insight in to how you could reduce sickness absence and how to support your employees staying in, or returning to work.
Here is Jane Cattermole, Workplace Mental Health Consultant from JCTC with further details about the course.
The cost to attend this course is £250.00 per person. This covers two full days of training, refreshments, and on completion you will receive your own comprehensive Mental Health First Aid manual, workbook and Mental Health First Aider certificate.
Photos and video may be taken at our events to use online and help to promote future events. If you do not wish to not be photographed or videoed, please let us know prior to the event starting.