April Wellbeing Forum
More employers are understanding the need for a comprehensive wellbeing strategy in the workplace. But what are the benefits, and what should employers be considering as they implement their own wellbeing strategies?
Join us at our event and gain an insight in to the main areas of wellbeing, where speakers will share with you key strategies, ideas and practical tips that can be implemented, whether you already operate a wellbeing programme, or if you’re looking at one for the first time.
In the pressurised world we live in it is easy to get run down and ‘stressed’. Our guest speaker, Rebecca Galustian, Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist, Public Speaker, Trainer and Supervisor, will help identify your triggers and give you ideas for coping mechanisms. She will also look at:
- what stress is (“good” stress and “bad” stress);
- how stress can affect us and those around us;
- focusing on the CBT cycle of stress – the four areas of stress and the points of intervention;
- warning signs of a build up of stress;
- cognitive signs of stress – focusing on common thinking errors and helpful ways of thinking;
- unhelpful vs helpful behaviours to engage with when stressed;
- the importance of a balanced lifestyle; and
- what to do when the stress isn’t subsiding – ways of accessing professional help.
You will also have the opportunity to discuss your own challenges and use your learning’s from the day in our interactive workshop Q&A session.
Register below to attend this event.
More information about this event can be found here.
Photos and video may be taken at our events to use online and help to promote future events. If you do not wish to not be photographed or videoed, please let us know prior to the event starting.