Now more than ever before, its vital employers are supporting the wellbeing of their employees. And, with mental and financial wellbeing so interlinked, how can you as an employer ensure you are supporting both?
Join us for this live, interactive workshop on Thursday 10th December 9.30am-10.30am, where we will be highlighting the importance of having a good wellbeing strategy, as well as discussing:
- how mental and financial wellbeing are linked;
- how to spot gaps within your own wellbeing strategy;
- practical solutions to improving employees’ financial and mental wellbeing;
- how to promote wellbeing to your employees; and
- a case study from Ipsos MORI on how they have successfully implemented financial wellbeing into their organisation.
Register your place on this workshop and we’ll send you your own personal ‘workshop kit’ to ensure you have everything you need to get the most from this interactive webinar.
More information can be found in the event flyer.Click here to book